Thursday, July 9, 2015

House Construction Update: Stressing Over Used Coco Lumbers





Even Pepper is stressed!


Gaaaaa, I'm really stressed about what to do with my used coco lumbers! Grabeh, ang dami and it's all over the house ( mostly on the rooftop and in front of the house) It looks like though na my house is not yet almost done because the lumbers are everywhere. The front portion of the house is covered with lumbers and I'm oh so stressed about it!
Used Lumbers on the Rooftop


Used Lumbers In front of the house


All in all, for the lumbers alone, I paid Php 54,000! Yep, that much and it's a bummer that we only need lumbers for scaffolding and such and after that, we need to discard it.


Thank goodness because people has been buying t left and right and I made Php 12,000 for all of these lumbers. They are hauling it right now, by the way.


Stress level went down by thiisssssssssssssssssss much! Thank goodness!

8 comments:

  1. Girl, ang ganda ng view from the rooftop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, yep.. best part of the house!

      Delete
    2. And oh, yan talaga ang napansin mo? Hindi ang mga hideous coco lumber? Cool!!!! hhahah!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hey, yah... super peaceful and the Home Owner's Officers are really active when it comes to peace and order so Im kind of happy about this place.

      Delete
  3. grabe noh, ang mahal ng coco lumber talaga & to think gagamitin lang pang support buti may mga bumili sa yo at nakabalik kahit papano yung pinambili mo :)
    ganda naman sa lugar nyo sis :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo nga. akala ko walang bibili.. mero pa la!

      hehehe. thanks sis!

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness, I will make sure that it won't happen in my dream house, Thanks to TopNotch House Construction Services in the Philippines, I won't have to worry about it.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. I read and appreciate all comments. :)