Saturday, September 21, 2013

Throwaway Thursday


If there's a Throwback Thursday, there is also Throwaway Thursday. These are  pictures of stuffs I am letting go or giving away to give way to a minimalist lifestyle, stuffs that I have been holding on for reasons unknown. This is one of my mantras: Less stuff, less stress.

This is my third Throwaway Thursday , but I have been letting go of stuffs long before that which I did not document coz I wasn't blogging at that time yet.

Rest assured that I am really letting go of these things. I don't post pictures just for the sake of posting pictures. This Throwaway Thursday really motivates me to slowly clean up and give away stuffs I don't use. 


These are things that I am giving away this week:




Post-Its!

Water Bottles


Trench Coat



Containers


Stockings


Keys


Less Stuff, Less Stress :)

1 comment:

  1. Your article is related to our daily life usage products. This products information is needy for us. Here, I am giving you best Stucco Repair Services in Deerfield Beach FL and rapid response to you.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. I read and appreciate all comments. :)