Tuesday, May 19, 2015

PLDT HOME DSL: Finally Got an Internet Connection!






Yup, almost 4 months here and I just recently decided that I should have my own internet connection. Blame it on cheapness!



2MBPS = Php 1,299 per month (including phone line)


Installation fee : Php 1,100
Wi-fi modem      : Php 1,200

Note: The installation fee + Wi-fi Modem (Php 2,300) is payable on your first billing, not right away.


Requirements I submitted:
  • Photocopy of the Title of the house
  • Photocopy of my two valid IDs

Installation is about 7-10 working days. I submitted my requirements last Monday and the PLDT guys came here today ( Wednesday.) That's 2 days!

The installation process was an hour long. Gave the guy Php 100 for a tip.



Why choose PLDT? Because we should support the company we are investing , right? Haha!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. I read and appreciate all comments. :)