Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunny Sunday



I woke up around 6:30 AM. I was ready to fall back asleep but my eyes and brain won't cooperate , so I just got up, made coffee then jogged.

While jogging, I was controlling my breath to avoid Side Stitch-that pain in the right side of the abdomen.

I went home after 33 mins, turned on the washing machine for a laundry day,  showered, ate breakfast...

Toasted bread with PB and Nutella with Orange Juice


I did laundry and watched t.v. a little bit. I took a nap :) ZzZzzzZzZ

Why is anything fried yummy?!
My Lunch


It's 8 PM, I just finished watching Deadly Devotion, an Investigation Discovery (ID) show. It's all about Teeny Bimbo Gypsy who, they said, committed a crime. She killed her 85 years old husband. Man, It's my first time hearing about gypsy crimes. Need to study more!

Good night! Paalam. Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. I read and appreciate all comments. :)