Sunday, March 2, 2014

Moving and Getting Sick








It's March and winter isn't over yet. We are expecting more snow and this cold weather is making me sick. I got sick this week. Fever, stuffy nose, loosing my voice to name a few. I'm mess and I'm glad I am getting better. My friend gave me salabat and boy, it felt so good down my throat. She also gave me Emergen-C. It claims to have 1000 MG of Vitamin C in  it.  


Emergen-C in raspberry in a snowy day



And ooh, I'm moving. My employer is renovating the house that I am staying. She is selling it. I am somewhat a caretaker of her extra house. She waited for the market to pick up due to the recession before selling it. She has a spare bedroom so now, I am currently crashing at her place.


Tonight, we are expecting winter storm Titan and it'll bring 5-10 inches of snow!



It's Sunday and new episode of Walking Dead is on tonight! Yay!







1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you. I read and appreciate all comments. :)