Friday, August 23, 2013

Morning Person

Not So Glam

I am a proud early bird! I love mornings and look forward to it!

Mornings are times when I everything is quiet except for the beautiful things like the tweeting of the birds or the hooting of an owl and the coolness of an early morning breeze. Seldom  human activities are seen. It's like the world stop to give way to what nature is suppose to be doing.

The picture is one of my automatic things to do upon waking up. I'd sit on the stairs with coffee mug in hand and just be with the nature. This is when I just think and bask on God's goodness. It's like a sort of meditation for me. 

On weekdays, I'd sit here for 5-10 minutes, but on weekends, I'd sit here for 30-45 minutes.

I love mornings!

Are you an early bird or a night owl?

Thanks, Timer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. I read and appreciate all comments. :)