Wednesday, May 9, 2018

“Oi, Ba’t Hindi Ka Nag Business?”



I always get asked this question, especially when people know that I used to be an OFW. Why I didn’t get into business nga ba? Here are my reasons:

  • Because I haven’t found a business I’m excited about.
  • Maybe I don’t have any business bones in me. 
  • I’m too afraid that if I start a business, it would consume my time.
  • I consider business a headache. Like I said, I don't have any business bone in me.

As I always said in my past blogs, “I want to work not because I have to but because I want to.” And modesty aside, I am already there. The recipe for this?:

Zero debt + keeping lifestyle as low as possible= Freedom and options


OFWs, pag uwi mo sa pinas and you choose not to get into business, beware you will be asked this question tons of times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. I read and appreciate all comments. :)