Sunday, July 20, 2014

Uh-oh, The Ipad "bug" is Here Again!






I  bought my first ever laptop almost 5 years ago (HP dv4-11nr),and it's about to give up on me. I bought it for about $700 so that's like saying I paid more or less $13 (Php 600) every month for the last 5 years. This analogy gives me a sense of satisfaction coz it means that my money was worth it,given the amount of time I have been using that certain product.


It has been causing me problems.I wanted to be good at looking at stock charts,but my laptop won't let me.I wanted to buy new one,but my cheapness won't let me. The questions are "should I buy new one while I am here,coz I know laptops are expensive in the Philippines? Or "should I just wait until I get home to repair it,coz I know it's cheaper there than here and just "settle" for an IPad for now?" 




In one of my posts, I mentioned a few attempts to finally buy an IPad,but in the end, when I finally "saved" up for it,I can't bring myself to buy one.The cheapness personality is to be blamed here, AND, the main reason is: IPad doesn't support Java and what does that mean? It means I can't view stock charts from the Ipad coz, as I said, it doesn't support Java and CitisecOnline's stock charts are in Java, so how can I be good at analyzing stock charts if I can't access it from the IPad?


So that, my friends, is why I can't seem to bring myself to buy an IPad.


So, what now?


I am stuck.


Blaaah.

2 comments:

  1. I feel your dilemma. My laptop is 4 years old and it died on me a few months ago.

    The thing is, I really don't use it that much anymore since I slowed down with blogging. And when I do need to use a laptop, I can borrow my husband's.

    Knowing all of that, I still want a new one though :(

    But before a laptop, we will be needing a new kitchen, ref and sofa. And even after that, if I won't be using it all the time anyways, what's the point right?

    I think I just talked myself out of unnecessary spending:p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo nga!

      At least when we finally buy something, it's well thought out.

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. I read and appreciate all comments. :)