Friday, November 27, 2015

Wet Market Sunday




Ooopsies, very late post but anyways...


And oh, I bought Century Tuna at a nearby sari-sari store last week. I have been mixing it with Stark's food coz he hasn't been eating too well lately ( explanation below.) I don't usually buy anything from a sari-sari store and I don't  have any idea how much ang patong nila but man, ang mahal kaya. Well, at least in my neighborhood. Just to give you an idea, I usually buy Century Tuna for Php 27 at La Nueva but they sell it for Php 33 in my nearby sari-sari store. Nope, not against sari-sari store, I told you that many times, but man... 6 pesos more?! That's why I buy in bulk ( weekly), do weekly meal plan and buy everything whenever I do my Sunday wet market run kasi in the long run, nakakatipid ka talaga. As what Benjamin Franklin said, "A small leak will sink a great ship."




  • FRUITS and VEGGIES: Php 126.55
- Beans: Php 8 (Php 35 per kilo) I bought this at Porkshops: Virginia Farms  where I always get my sawdust/meat. Saw it was on sale so yah.

- Squash: Php 13.55 (Php 20 per kilo) I bought this at La Nueva coz it saw it was on sale.

- Banana (Lakatan): Php 50 (Php 45 per kilo)

- Eggplant, tomato, onion, cucumber, sayote - Php 55










  •  Fish: Php 50 ( Php 120 per kilo) I thought this would last me a long time, but I ended up cooking these all coz Stark hasn't been eating too well. He only eats whenever there is fish mixed in his food. Yah, Pepper is on her period ( first time, I know. My baby is now a lady :(! ) and my friend said his male dogs don't eat too well whenever his female dogs are in heat.






  • Chicken Neck: Php 72.24 (Php 70 per kilo) I don't know what got into me but I bought these! Plan to do some chicken neck adobo, whatever the hell that is! I got this idea when I went back to my province. I tried it and it was yum and chicken neck is cheap so winner! Haven't gotten around to it though.
  • Ground Pork: Php 57.09
  • Bones for Stark Pepper: Php 33.25
  • Sawdust for Stark and Pepper: Php 56.52 (Php 30 per kilo) I didn't end up using this coz as I said, Stark hasn't been eating that much and I still have leftover sawdust from previous weeks. Won't be buying sawdust tomorrow for sure.





  • La Nueva Grocery: Php 297.60
- Baker's Best Bread: Php 22.25
- Star Margarine: Php 62.45
- Toyo Sardines: Php 24.80 (Php 62.45 each) I bought this for Stark coz he hasn't been eating too well. I know sardines is bad for the dog's fur but the smell of fish in his food is the only thing Stark eats. I have been feeding him sardines before I discovered that he also love fried fish.
- Pisces Spanish Sardines: Php 79.55 I ended up mixing this on Stark's food as well.
- Fish Crackers: Php 30 (Php 7.50 each) Stark and Pepper's usual snack, but Stark won't even eat these na.
- Scotch Brite Sponge: Php 17.95
- Dazz Dishwasher Bar: Php 6.30
- Femme Tissue Paper: Php 7.75
- Rice: Php 33 (1 kilo)





TOTAL: Php 693.25

5 comments:

I'd love to hear from you. I read and appreciate all comments. :)