Friday, May 30, 2014

Got a New Running Shoes!


Y'all know I love running.


My New Balance running shoes is pretty much nearing the end of its life. The sole is now so thin that I developed some big-ass callouses, and whenever I step into a pebbled trail, I instantly feel a pebble hitting and poking a callous which hurts like crap, so I decided that it's time to get a new one.








Look at that beat up sole


I have been using the same pair of shoes for about 2 1/2 years now. I got it for 60 bucks. It was quiet pricey for me coz I'm cheap like that, but it was all worth it. It's like paying $1.50 every month for the last 30 months.It had served me well. Totally!




My New Shoes
Nike Flex Trainer 2
Pink Force/Volt White




I got it at Off Broadway Shoes, a store which sells different kinds and different brands of shoes. The price was $64 including taxes. Yah, I consider it expensive coz again, I'm cheap like that, but I can see myself using it for a few years so totally worth it.


 I thought it was pretty and I fell in love with it at right away. This is like stepping-outside-my-comfort-zone-kind-of-shoes.  This will definitely motivates me more to run. Plus, it's pink so how can I go wrong? Haha!


And oooh, I decided to upgrade my workout clothes so these will totally match my first matchy-matchy outfit which I got from Fabletics- Kate Hudson's athletic clothing line (she is the co-owner). The pair that I ordered didn't arrive yet. It was 50 percent off for your very first order, so I went for it.


I am excited to hit the trail with these cute little things!




Random shoe-thing about me : The blue New Balance shoes (above) was my very first rubber shoes I bought for myself. My very first running shoes was a hand me down from my cousin, which I had been using for 4 years up until I went abroad to work.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. I read and appreciate all comments. :)