I was thinking of buying avocado ( Php 40 per kilo; cheap since it's in season) to make dessert for a week (replacement for my Mung Beans Ice Cream dessert), but I forgot to buy evaporated milk, so I didn't buy avocados.
I didn't buy mangoes as well since it already climbed up to Php 60 per kilo and I still have 3 mangoes left from last week.
I should finish up my eggs ( 5 pcs left) since it has been 2 weeks in the fridge and I'm afraid it'll go bad. I'll finish those eggs this week.
I was glad I bought my coin purse full of 25 cents. Two stores didn't short-changed me. Huzzah!
- Banana: Php 25 ( 1 kilo)
- Veggies: Php 63
Eggplant: Php 40 per kilo
Sayote: Php 20 each
Squash: Php 25 per kilo
- Bangus: Php 50 (Php 120 per kilo)
- Sawdust for Stark and Pepper: Php 74.66
- Bones for Stark and Pepper: Php 30.75
- Kakanin + Choco Lanay: Php 25
- Commando Matches (10 pcs): Php 12.85 ( I bought this in bulk since I bought this at La Nueva. Why I bought matches? Find out in my next post.)
- Lady's Choice Sandwich Spread ( 80 ml) : Php 26 ( You know I am into buying in bulk but I bought sachet this time. Well I was waiting for a chance to go to SM/Hypermarket to buy the store brand sandwich spread ( Bonus brand) so I bought this sachet for now. I think I will be going to SM within this week so yah. This is actually for workers
- Eight O'Clock Powdered Juice: Php 16.70 ( Php 8.30 each) For workers as well
- San Marino Chili Corned Tuna: Php 29.58
- Bonux Laundry Powder ( 6 pcs; 57g): Php 26.20
- Winner Beef Loaf: Php 13.00
- Dazz Dishwasher Bar: Php 6.30
- Kopiko Cafe Blanca: Php 57.70
- Baker's Best Bread: Php 22.25
TOTAL: Php 478.91