Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Pancakes from Scratch


I was craving for pancakes since yesterday and early this  morning, I was busy in the kitchen making some pancakes. Yummy!

Ingredients:

1 cup flour
1 egg
3/4 cup milk
1 tbsp sugar 
3 tsp. baking powder
Pinch of salt
Vanilla ( a drop or two- optional)
Chocolate chip ( optional)

Combine all ingredients. 


Cook:




Tip: Add mash banana for more flavor. Be creative.
Tip: If you don't have syrup available, add more sugar to the ingredients.
Tip: For equal portion, use ice cream scoop. This recipe makes 7 scoops.
Tip: Cook thoroughly and wash dishes with hot water to avoid salmonella infection from eggs.





Good with coffee. I swear:). Good morning. Off to work. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. I read and appreciate all comments. :)