Hey y'all! I haven't been blogging for a quiet a while now. Too many things happen in my personal life since I last posted. I will surely keep up with e-mails and comments, promise!
Here's an update for now:
- I NEED A JOB- just to keep my sanity in check. Gosh, so this is how retirement probably feels like (not the type of retirement with all those moolah in the bank ha? Yung retirement na nagtitipid pa rin coz you know that if you splurge too much all day errday, you'll end up broke sooner rather than later.) I have been working and making my own money since I was 21 ( and hey, I just celebrated my 29th birthday last April 25, by the way) and now, naka tambay lang ako... well, there is construction going on and 2 Golden Retrievers that keep me busy everyday, but it's not the same when you go out of the house, all dress up for work ready to take on whatever work stuff for the day... Gosh, I miss those. Naprapraning na ako sa bahay- I can't go out everyday naman coz I can't be spending my money left and right, you know. I am still cheap, that I can assure you.
- On the bright side: that line I used to post here, this: I-want-to-work-not-because-I-have-to-but-because-I want-to line para I think I am in that stage na, but still... I need work just to keep me sane.
- House construction is still going on.
- I kicked my older brother out of the house. You know, the brother I sent to rehab. So I found out that he still injects himself with Nubain ( since I saw the drug paraphernalia, I 'googled' it and that's how I found out what it's called.) Since it's my house and it's my rules- plus all the things I did for him and his family through the years- I kicked him out, and that's how the family drama got started. My second older brother came to Cebu to take my Mom with him to Albay coz we found out that my Mom has been secretly meeting my druggie brother. Instead of teaching him a lesson, she is enabling him. He is 35, for goodness sake, he is an adult, he surely can take care of himself! So my other Kuya and I decided that it would be best for all of us that Mama should be in Albay. Too many things happen, and this cost me a great deal of emotional stress. If you are a long time follower of my blog, you would have known that one of my greatest ambition was to make my family whole again coz we haven't been in one roof for over 13 years. Sadly, we are all adults with different experiences and different way of thinking and I can't make that dream of mine happen. It's sad but things happen for a reason, I guess.
- This house that I am currently living is too big for me and my younger brother. I'm thinking of renting this out and then moving to the lot I owned in Consolacion. I will occupy the 40 sqm or less to my 80 sqm that I owned. My brother said he will try and be independent and find himself a place to live when he gets stable with his job.
- I am so, so in love with my Stark and Pepper, my two golden retrievers though I still miss Ganni every single day.
I can already take them for a walk around the subdivision. I kept them quarantined inside the house while they were in the process of completing all their shots because I don't want them to end up catching viruses. I can't take another heartbreak.
- I got so pissed with people who run away whenever they see Stark and Pepper coming. Like I can roll my eyes and punch them on their faces. So ignoramus people here, "ummm... hello, they are Golden Retrievers, one of the friendliest breed of dogs out there. They are huge but they don't bite. I suggest you pet a Chihuahua and you'll know what I mean.
- I am still on the process of deciding to buy a car or not, to go used or brand new. Nope, I didn't buy a car yet. Delayed gratification right there, ain't it?
- I still go to the wet market to get my food for the week. I'll try and update the "What did I buy Sunday."
- I'm still thankful that I made a decision to come home for good. Sure, I don't go out much often or go to any fancy places but I sure did not regret coming home. Life here is great. The house that I currently live is paid for, I can pay my own bills, shop my own food, though I still need to follow a budget making sure I don't splurge here and there, but hey I'm used to that as you probably know by now, and frugality is a long-time friend of mine so sticking to a budget is a game I long perfected, though it surely helps that I am single.
Ciao for now.