- Banana: Php 40 (Php 45 per kilo)
- Mango: Php 40 (1 kilo)
- Veggies : Php 85
- Ground Pork: Php 50 (1/4 kilo)
- Pork bones for Stark and Pepper: Php 30
- Chorizo: Php 20
- For Workers:
- Baker's Best American Bread (Php 22.25 each) Php 133.50 ( 6 pcs)
- Tang Litro Pack (Php 8.95 each) Php 35.80 (4 pcs- 2 pcs in the other pic)
- Surf Laundry Bar: Php 17.70
- Dazz Dishwasher Bar: Php 6.30
- Steel Wool: Php 8.95
- Magic Sarap: Php 27.55 (100g)
- Brown Sugar (for workers' morning coffee) : Php 19.90
- Star Bread: Php 40 (5 pcs for Php 20)
As a treat, I got myself some Bubud kamanting, Cassava cake and Maja Blanca which I already ate. Been craving for puto sikwate though, but I don't know where to buy 'em. Can't find any in the market.
We still have rice at home ( bought 3 kilos last week and we still have leftovers from previous week, so I didn't buy more.)
Total : 569.71
Note: My brother only eats at home twice everyday. He works on night shifts and I don't have to worry about his breakfast coz, whenever he arrives home, he already ate his share of breakfast. And me? Well, I usually have fruit shakes for breakfast.
Ciao for now.