Friday, November 14, 2014

"For Good" Update



If you have been following my journey to "pinas for good", you all know my original target date, which was September 2014. Come September of this year, it did not push though (all is written here, if you want to know more about it).

Today, my employer wanted to "talk" to me, I was so scared, the usual 'what did I do?' and 'did I do something wrong' feeling. 

You know what the "talk" was all about? She said she found a replacement!!!!!!! Isn't it amazing?! This is it! This is really it!


After learning about it, I was shocked, still is, by the way. I keep telling myself that, 'why would I feel so shock about it? Isn't it my plan?' Well, I'm wondering about it myself, so don't ask me! Ha! Weird!

In all honesty, I cried and I don't know why. I cried not because I am so sad that I'm really going home, I don't know, It's a mix emotions, I should say.

Another phase in my life ready to open in a few weeks. Excited and, at the same time, scared. It's understandable, I guess. I am stepping into the unknown, way out of my comfort zone. My life will change. Another chapter in my life will unfold!

See you very soon, Philippines.


My boss ended up buying me some Chinese food. Right now, I still can't believe it. I am still in shock. Dang this feeling! Weird, mix of feelings. I can't explain it! 






Look at what quote I got inside the fortune cookie:




21 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!!

    Sarap ng kain mo niyan :) At mukhang makakapag Pasko ka sa Inang Bayan? Hihi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Masarap talaga kain, especially if it's free! haha!

      Delete
  2. Wow, finally tuloy na tuloy na ang "for good" plans mo dito sa Pinas at dito ka na rin magpa-Pasko.......

    Wish you good luck on your new journey here :)


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Grace,

      Thanks! Kinakabahan na ako na excited on my whole new journey!

      Delete
  3. Best of luck to you :) I hope you still continue to update this blog kahit nasa Pinas for good ka na :) God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Jacqueline,

      I hope that I could update my blog to when I'm home na, but I am really planning to, by the way. It depends upon a lot of factors, I guess.

      Thanks a lot for the "good luck" :)

      Delete
  4. perhaps a little separation anxiety? But goodluck to you and eat them carrots. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Jaki,

      Maybe!

      I'll carrots till i'll turn into little wabbit! hehe!

      Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  5. Congrats yey :) have a safe trip back ate, have a meet and greet while ur at it hehe kidding :) from a long time reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Alyssa

      Thanks a lot!!! Be a good girl and may you have a fruitful life in Canada with your family!

      Delete
    2. Yes I will be a good girl consider it done!! Thanks ate, and thank you for being my inspiration,I am an only girl among my siblings, I feel like I have a big sis hu guides me

      Delete
    3. Awww, thanks Alyssa!

      Me too, I am the only girl among sibs! Twinsies pala tayo!

      Delete
  6. Christmas in the Philippines!!!

    Maybe you cried because you were overwhelmed? Because what you've been planning for is finally happening?

    Regardless of the reason, they're still good tears. And please continue blogging even if you're back home, I'm excited to know how your "For Good" adventure will unfold.

    Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Ate Jill,

      I am hoping to spend Christmas there, but man, the one way ticket is super expensive, considering that it's almost the holidays. And there is too much to do pa, like saying goodbye to all my friends and such.

      Thanks a lot! Malalanghap ko na talaga ang hangin ng ating inang bayan!

      Delete
  7. Wow, congrats!!! It's exciting and scary at the same time but given your spirit and drive, I'm sure you'll manage it well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks Edelweiza! That is such an encouraging words!

      Delete
  8. Congrats! Nakauli na gyod, bakasyon na lang puhon sa US (kon gusto magjogging).Lisod mag-jogging sa Pinas kay gukdon ka'g iro ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. I read and appreciate all comments. :)