Saturday, July 27, 2013

Trader Joe's Escapade




I have been meaning to go to Trader Joe's for the longest time but my laziness always gets in the way. Today, I went there and boy, I'm glad I did!

I love it there! I think I'll be going back to try their Cocoa Spread. It look like Nutella to me , it must be yum, so I need to try it. I didn't buy it today so I have the reason to go back soon. Haha!

My main purpose was to buy Virgin Coconut Oil for my hair but I can't resist the low prices so here's the stuffs I bought: 


• Organic Virgin Coconut Oil-  $5.99 for 16 oz
•Roasted Peanut - 3.29
•Organic Thompson Raisins - 2.99
•Dried Cranberries w/ Orange - 1.99

It was a nice experience and I'm pretty sure Trader Joe's is on top of my list of places to go for grocery shopping.

Philippines was mentioned on the back label ,so yay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. I read and appreciate all comments. :)