Thursday, July 25, 2013

Fudge in a Mug



Let me tell you my quick and easy treat in under 5 minutes to satisfy my sweet tooth.

Ingredients:

3 tbsp  all-purpose flour
2 tbsp granulated sugar
2 tbsp brown sugar
2 tbsp cocoa powder 
1/8 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
1/4 cup milk 
3 tbsp melted butter
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
3 tbsp chocolate chips

Optionals: 

Vanilla ice cream
Sprinkles 
Chocolate syrup

• Coat mug with cooking spray
• Combine flour, granulated sugar, brown sugar , cocoa, baking powder and salt in a small bowl. Mix.
• Combine milk, butter and vanilla in another bowl. Mix. Gradually put the mixed dry ingredients . Add chocolate chips, mix and transfer to the coated mug.
• Microwave by 2 minutes. Let it stand 3-4 mins. Top with ice cream, vanilla is strongly suggested:) then sprinkles.

No vanilla ice cream available so I topped it with chocolate ice cream :)



1 comment:

  1. That looks good! I'll look for an oven version though, since we do not have a microwave oven.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. I read and appreciate all comments. :)