Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sushi Sunday





I am feeling rich today, so I got myself some sushi! It's an unusual Sunday since I almost always don't spend a dime on weekends, but I have been craving sushi for the longest time, so here I am eating sushi!


I also ordered Hot Fudge Sundae at McDonald's



For drinks, I asked for a glass of water. No added calories, plus it's free! *big grin*

But I jogged and walked prior to that. So I thinks it's okay to pig out!

I only jogged for 2.75 instead of 3 miles coz my side stitch was unbearable.


I just walked instead.




7.8 miles walk ain't that bad, right?
MapMyWalk App


Selfie with the sushi. Forgive me, need to take a pic with these coz this is a rare thing! :)



1 comment:

  1. i'm not into raw fish. ang keri ko lang atang kainin ay maki from karate kid. hehe.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. I read and appreciate all comments. :)