Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Metrobank Credit Card: Received One Without Applying







Look what I got! Another credit card!


Perks: 

One year annual fee is waived.  (The next year, if they won't waive it, I'll let it go.) 
1 point for every Php 20 spent (BPI is 1 point for every Php 30 spent.) 


My rule of thumb when using credit card: I never EVER carry  a balance. Though I let my friends use my credit card for points purposes,BUT  my rule is that they should pay me first before they could use it. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sis! May MetroBank Credit Card na free for life ang annual fee, pedeng yun ang irequest mo. MetroBank din ang credit card ko na free for life ang annual fee, kaya wala ng hassle ang magpa-waive.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. I read and appreciate all comments. :)