Saturday, June 9, 2018

Guns N' Roses Ticket!




Guns N' Roses is coming to Manila! Ahhh! I lined up pretty early yesterday to grab a ticket! Eeeeih! 

Dream Concerts  I'd like to go to in the future: Guns N' Roses, Red Hot Chili Pepper, Matchbox 20, Bon Jovi, Green Day, Nirvana .




Stoked!





----------------------------------------------------------------



You know what, I'm really sad about Anthony Bourdain's suicide. I got teary eyed when my friend informed me of his passing. Through his show, he became a part of my life in America.  I used to wait for his show at 9 PM on Monday.  I still memorize his "No Reservations"intro. Rest in Peace, Tony. :(

3 comments:

  1. I was also stunned with his death. His was such a real and honest voice in an industry full of manufactured personalities :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was also stunned by his death. He seemed so happy and active just weeks before that. His show No Reservations was also one of the few shows my siblings and I watched together when we first had cable. I also liked his Parts Unknown. RIP, Tony. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. PANZER ARMSPANZER ARMS AR12panzer arms bp-12

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. I read and appreciate all comments. :)