Thursday, January 15, 2015

Finally, 'Pinas for Good na!



Early this morning: Ahhhh, watching news together with my two brothers and my mom while eating pandesal and sipping some Nescafe early in the morning, this and more are few of the simple stuffs I am enjoying lately.  


I was expecting that a bad-ass humid weather will greet me once I come home, but it is not that hot and humid lately. I have been sleeping without an AC (because we don't have an AC), but my sleep pattern is kind of going bonkers pa but other than that I am a-Ok!



I'll update you guys when I can. I have a whole lot of experience here. Ay, another adventure, I tell you- happy and interesting kind, though.




Welcome to Cebu
Right outside Cebu Airport



Mactan Bridge



Visiting the Carmelite Monastery
Lighting a candle with grateful heart in mind
A monastery where The First Lady President of the Philippines once hid



 
 






3 comments:

  1. Welcome Home. :) Happy for you, you're here just in time. Pope will be in Tacloban by Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mabuhey! Achievement UNLOCKED! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You're finally here in the Philippines na PinasforGood! :) Welcome Home! Excited nako makahibalo sa continuation sa imong life adventures now that u'r in Pinas na.. hahaha.. ang imong transition, adjustments, etc. Dapat i-Maalaala Mo Kaya jud ni imong kinabuhi ba.. hahahaha....

    Ching

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. I read and appreciate all comments. :)