Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Real Property Tax 2019: 100% increase



I always pay my real property tax in January to be able to get discounts. I owned this property for almost 11 years and I used to only pay less than Php 1,000. For the last three years, I paid Php 939,  but this year I paid Php 1,840.49.  That's a hundred percent increase! I don't how to feel about it. Should I be happy because my property value has increased or is this the effect of TRAIN law?


For my last year's real property tax and to know how and when to pay to avail discount for real estate properties in Mactan,Cebu, click here. 




1 comment:

  1. I managed to find out your real name from this post. If you want to stay anonymous, I'd consider removing this post. Just thought you should know. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. I read and appreciate all comments. :)