Thursday, August 6, 2015

OPLAN Lower Electric Bill: Buying LPG ( Current Price of a 7kg Gasulito+Tank)



My friend was teasing me on how OA I was coz I was freakin' out super badly because of my Php 1,600 electric bill. Well yah, now that I a think of it, super OA nga ako nag freak out about my electric bill. It's way beyond my budget so I got to do some bad-ass Operation Plan Lower Electric Bill drama.




So, if you read my previous post, I wrote that I will buy LPG,  like ASAP and so I did....




Gasulito : ( I didn't buy the biggest one since my stove is only single burner and let's face it, it's only me and my brother here.)
Price: 7kg Cylinder (Tank) : Php 1,100
Gas inside: Php 450
LPG Regulator: ( I bought a wrong one at Ace Hardware so I needed to buy another one. I didn't get to buy the hose though since the one from Ace Hardware came with a hose so I used that one instead of buying another hose): Php 180

TOTAL: PHP 1,730




I bought my La Germania single burner gas stove few months ago and I didn't get to use it coz I was thinking that my La Germania electric stove (second picture below) won't eat up a lot of electricity. I was proven wrong.




Rest for now....



Let's see how low my electric bill can go!

8 comments:

  1. Parang type ko din i-implement yang Oplan LEB na yan. :P

    Though bumaba ng 1300+ yung July consumption namin compared to June, sobrang laki pa rin. Huhu.

    Ang hirap magtipid pag hindi mo sarili ang bahay. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Electric stove eats up electricity like a hungry blob, good thing you switched to Gas Ms.Marie. Oh by the way I'm new here, hope to read more from you. :)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that will last you for months, for sure. coz in our house, 4 kami including my daughter, our gas consumption reaches a little more than a month. so for you, for sure 2 months yan or 3. lalo na if you keep the fire low when cooking. --kath

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Thanks for the great details, i have bookmarked your blog for the future updates about LPG Gas, Adapter.

    We are leading gas suppliers company engaged in LPG Gas, Gas Cylinder, Gas Bottle, LP Gas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting and quite helpful too ...great post.
    LPG suppliers | Liquid Gas Services

    ReplyDelete
  6. When it comes to safety, a disposable helium tank is an ideal choice. Because the tank is disposable, there is no worry of having to worry about the safe operation of a larger, more complex helium tank. The tanks come with detailed instructions, making the operation of the tank very simple.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Electrician may need to work in teams to handle large-scale electrical installations or repairs.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. I read and appreciate all comments. :)