Okay, so I just received my last month's electric consumption bill and when I looked at it, my mouth dropped. Over 100 percent freakin' more? What the heck is going on here?!
- Electric Stove ( too much usage) : When I paid Php 657 last billing cycle ago, I was using electric stove so I thought it won't eat too much electricity, but I have been cooking more so maybe that's why.
- Mung Beans Boiling: I have been posting how I'm currently obsessed with mung beans ice cream. I have been boiling my mung beans on the electric stove, which takes about 30 mins. Made 3 batches of it already. Yup, mung beans ice cream is one of the culprit.
- Stark and Pepper's Bones: Been cooking the bones on the electric stove too which takes about 20 mins every Sunday. Though I have been doing it since the last billing cycle.
- Electric Kettle: I think this is the major, major culprit. This is the only additional gadget that consumes electricity I added last month.
- Wielding Machine: So they, meaning the workmen, have been using wielding machine for the balcony ( one on second floor, one on the third floor) and for the spiral staircase. They aren't done yet.
- Buy LPG, like ASAP!
- Since I only boil bones and mung beans once a week, which is on Sundays, I will put this thing to good use:
- Fan should be kept on number 2 or lower
- No more electric kettle
Let's see how low will my next month's electric bill go by doing the action plans I mentioned.