Saturday, August 1, 2015

Wet Market Sunday/ SNR






  • FRUITS: 
 Banana: Php 12  ( Php 25 per kilo)
Mangoes: Php 40 ( 1 kilo)




  • Veggies ( not including the malunggay. I picked the malunggay myself from the subdivision's garden-ish. ): Php 50






  • Bangus: Php 50 ( Php 120 per kilo)





  • Kakanin + Choco packet ( no more choco lanay left :( ): Php 25




  • Ensaymada ( for workers): 5 for Php 20






  • Sawdust and Pork Bones for Stark and Pepper: Php 56
Add caption



  • Mung Beans and Condensed Milk ( coz I'm addicted to this as  my dessert) : Php 18 ( 1/4 kilo of Mung Beans) and Php 26.50


  • SNR Puppy Food: Php 599.95
  • SNR Dog Treat: Php 249.95
  • Coffee Mate Coffee Creamer : Php 80.95




  • Jade Toilet Paper: Php 6.80
  • Surf Laundry Bar: Php 17.70
  • Kopiko Cafe Blanca: Php 57.70
  • Lucky Me Pancit Canton: Php 8.70
  • Cooking Oil ( 1/4): Php 22
  • Eight O'clock Powdered Juice ( for workers): (Php 41.75  (Php 8.35 each)
  • Happy Sanitary Pads ( I still use my reusable sanitary pads I made, but since I have been hanging my clothes out in the open because of the house construction, I skipped using it for now coz I just don't like my neighbors or the workers seeing that thing hanging. hehe): Php 9.60
  • Papa Banana Ketchup: Php 26.15
  • San Marino Chili Corned Tuna: Php 29.50





Food and Expenses ( PERSONAL): I got the money for Stark and Pep's bones and sawdust from my Food and Expenses category since the Php 800 I budgeted for them were already spent ( puppy food and treat) I only buy their treat once every three months so by next month, it won't be this tight. I also took the workers' snack from my Food and Expenses category.



TOTAL:   Php 598.35

11 comments:

  1. Barato kaayo ang saging ug mangga! Sa fruit stand duol sa Balay ako mama, 60p/kilo ang saging ug 120p/kilo ang mangga. Pikit mata na lng kay ganahan man ko ug prutas. Next time I'll check out the wet market near us and will be comparing prices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sus te Jill, sa pagadian kay 15 pesos per kilo ra ang mangga! pastilan ka barato!

      Delete
  2. Akala ko ako lang ang kumakain ng monggo with milk. Haha. Hindi kasi alam ng mga friends ko and my husband na ginagawang dessert ang monggo. Ang sarap kaya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. penge recipe ng monggo with milk please!!

    --

    nhengswonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super simple lang, girl!


      Boil monggo til soft. Chill sa fridge. Add condensed milk. Chill again then eat. 2 cups of monggo and 1 can condensed milk ang ratio. Let me know how you like.

      Delete
    2. I will try this nga. Nakaraan may tinuro sa akin pero di ko nagustuhan. Naiintriga ako sa lasa hehehe.

      Oh and I buy the same puppy chow sa SNR. Mas matipid sya. I have not tried the treats let us see.. Shih Tzu kasi yung mga dogs namin. I usually buy yung Dentastix kaya lang ang mahal so hanap hanap din pag may mura :)

      Delete
    3. Isa pa pala, the condensed milk, is that the small can lang?

      Delete
  4. Ang mura ng fruits dyan sa inyo! Ang saya mamili. Mahilig din ako sa kakanin at suman kasi sagana ang province namin dyan (Nueva Ecija). Yan ang bfast at merienda ko lagi nung bata pa ako. :)

    P.S. Ba't wala ako nakikita Happy Sanitary pads sa grocery? Yung P9.60 isang pack na yan at ilang piraso, apat ba? I try to buy the cheapest sanitary pads here in Manila. Charmee ang nakita ko. Before Sister ang mura pero mas mura na si Charmee ngayon kaya sya ang choice ko. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ay sus, sa province naman, tag 15 lang daw per kilo ang mangga! I can't imagine how much ang saging doon.

      Yep. 9.60 lang siya for 8 pads though without wings. Ang with wings parang 11.60 yata. But I chose the without wings kasi pang day use lang sa akin tapos mero pa naman akong with wings na natira so yah.

      Delete
  5. Never heard of munggo beans as dessert. Naku, ma-try nga... favorite pa naman ni hubby yang munggo.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. I read and appreciate all comments. :)