Sunday, June 8, 2014

Frugal Tip for Women : No Pepper Spray? Try this





The only self-defense I know is "hit them in the balls and run".


When I was new here, I was working like a horse, I would go home 12 midnight or later. My senses would be on high alert until I was safely home. My phone would always be in my hand with the "9" ready and my fingers in the number 1 so can dial 911 right away and my other hand would be holding a....


... travel size bottle of hair spray.







Yes, you got that right, a hair spray! When you don't have a pepper spray, hair spray will suffice.



When assaulted, pepper spray is meant to be sprayed in the eyes giving you a time to run (see pictures below). Hair spray can also sting someone's eyes giving you time to run.






 Though I was given a real pepper spray years after I've been using hair spray as a pepper spray, I still rely on my hair spray tucked away in my bag just in case.



My unopened pepper spray


A girl needs to find a way to be safe.


3 comments:

  1. totally unrelated comment, but i'm just glad i stumbled upon your blog. great reads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey OFW from Taiwan, thanks a lot for the nice comment!

      Delete
  2. I am definitely enjoying your website. You definitely have some great insight and great stories.
    pepper spray

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. I read and appreciate all comments. :)