- It taught me the art of patience . Whenever I have some spur of the moment thought that needs further research aka Google, I wait until I get home to do so.
- Having no smartphone taught me how to "carpe diem". I love the feeling of having to walk around without having the need to check anything online or having to stick my face on any gadgets.
- The feeling of freedom I feel when I know I am not in bondage with my phone is priceless.
- IPod Touch "is" my smartphone coz it allows me to listen to Podcasts, record my running mileage, listen to music, take pictures, etc. Just what I need. I don't need to be online 24 hours a day. I don't have a big business to monitor 24/7.
- Above all, it saves me tons of moolah. I only pay 10 dollars every two months for my minutes and frugal girl like me, that's sweet!
I know, with this day and age, taming the urge to buy the latest gadgets out there is hard. It took me years and a lot of getting-to-know-myself-more to overcome spending temptation. I know that if I want to, I could afford to buy 10 iPhones like that *snap fingers* but I chose not to coz having the latest gadgets is not aligned with my life's plan.
"You can't judge someone's worth base on what phone they are using"