Wednesday, April 23, 2014

PSE EDGE: AN APP FOR NEWBIE, SEASONED AS WELL AS FUTURE INVESTORS



EDGE: Electronic Disclosure Generation Technology


I have been using this app for a while now and I think it's time to tell you my views about it.



Note: I am not, in any way, claiming to be a seasoned investor or a trader. Though I've been investing in the local stock market for 3 years now, I still consider myself a "forever student investor".

So, what do I really think of the app?

I have been using Bloomberg since I started investing and PSE Edge was a welcomed news to me. An app that focuses on the Philippine stocks, what's not to like? I love the app and I thought that this would be a great tool for Filipinos, here's why:

  • You don't have to open COL account, BPI Trader's account etc., to be able to get this. As long as you have a smartphone, or in my case an IPod Touch, you can install it for FREE! Filipinos love free stuffs, what's not to like? 

  • The app has a list of publicly listed stocks in the country for easier access. 


  • You can save stocks to your My Page section to closely monitor the movements as well as  recieved alarms and significant news.
My Page encircled 


I cannot contain myself for discovering PSE Edge. I love it! Browsing on it on my free time gives me information. Now that I have this, I feel like my zeal on learning about finance, which I stated on one of my blogs, is slowly coming back.

Check it for yourself, let me know if you did and how you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. I read and appreciate all comments. :)