Why did I buy a folding bike?
- I want to explore places. I am taking advantage of an awesome trail that could take you downtown. It is safe and you don't share road with cars.
- It is so compact and whenever I feel so tired, I can just fold it up, take a bus or a train to take me home. I can basically carry it whenever,wherever. It also has four tiny wheels that enables you to just roll it if you don't feel like carrying it. ( See second picture above)
- It's unique! I've never even heard of one until my friend introduced me to it.
- When I finally go home for good, I can just put it in a box so voila, kasama na sa 'pinas!
- I can take it backpacking. I can take it to NZ, ha!
|With an Ethiopian friend|
We happen to pass by a parade so we took a picture with that big man behind
Two of my friends and I went all the way to the airport, 14 miles going there, 14 miles going back. So far, so good! The only complain I have is the saddle. My tosh hurts, I need to get use to it. It has been a while since I've ridden a bike, that's why.
|Resting in a grassy area featuring my friends' bikes|
They have a Tern and a Dahon
All smiles. I am a happy bee!