Saturday, May 25, 2013

Long-term goals


  • Bring my mother on a trip abroad

  • Extend my house

  • Visit the 7,107 island of the Philippines

  • Climb a mountain

  • Run a marathon

  • Solo backpacking all over Southeast Asia

  • Become a Catholic Lay Missionary

  • Live in a province then build a bamboo and nipa type of house, just like what my father built for our first house. To know more, click here

  • Become a minimalist

  • Learn how to swim

  • Teach

  • Work in a bank for experience sake 

  • Take a second course for the enjoyment of it

  • Go to Middle Earth coz I'm a Lord of the Ring fan

  • Skydive

  • Climb Mt. Apo

  • Climb Mt. Everest

  • Snorkel



4 comments:

  1. I have some problems with your list. And I wont let you visit all the islands. Dont want you to get kidnapped or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. as for me,, i guess what struck me most in this list is that u want to become a catholic lay missionary,,same as mine..Hope our paths will get crossed someday..Keep the fire of serving God---burning..

    ReplyDelete
  3. How's the snorkel item? I recommend you to go for scuba. WAAY more fun than snorkeling. You don't need to know how to swim... :) cheers!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. I read and appreciate all comments. :)