Thursday, June 11, 2015

Santander/ Oslob: Whale Watching and First Beach Experience! (PhotoDiary)




May 23-24,2015


First beach adventure with Stark and Pepper (and my first beach experience since I arrived.)

Golden Retrievers are water dogs so I was excited for them to finally experience the beach. Here are some of the pictures:



Ahhh, a much needed short vacay!


Preparing for the 5-hour trip to Santander
Don't they look silly on those dog diapers?
Silly but cute!


Stopping over for lunch



Kissing my Baby Girl



Starky's First Dip





Pepper's First Dip



Getting down and dirty with.... a coconut husk!








They really were enjoying the water



Simple joy of life.... a husk!






Stark's First Lechon!


Pepper's First Lechon!



Mommy, we want breakfast!
Stark and Pepper eager for their breakfast

Early morning dip



Early Morning Walk on the Beach


Early Morning Travel to Oslob for Whale Watching



Gangster.. oh yah!
Swimming with Whale Shark



Kuto Time with Pep


Going Home and Stopping Over Gaisano Moalboal for some Sansrival McFlurry
Stark and Pep Love 'em!


Home at last!
Yah, they sleep beside me



Have you been to Oslob for some Whale Watching experience? Apparently, this is one of the popular things to do in here in Cebu and it's worth it, I'm telling you.

3 comments:

  1. I've tried it and I want to do it again!

    Oslob is about 2 hours from my hometown of Moalboal (I see you've been there though), so it's one of those must-dos na every time we go home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ate, grabeh no? Hindi ako marunong mag swim pero I really gathered my courage and went sa water ( my life jacket naman) to see the whale shark. Iba talaga if nasa water ka vs nasa boat lang. Very nice experience talaga!

      Taga Moalboal d ai ka? Cool

      Oslob/Santander are very nice. A place na my dagat at and the other side is bukid, ang ganda! First time ko pumunta doon.

      Delete
  2. Haha it's like u don't need to give birth anymore hehe, you are such a good mom for dem babies

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. I read and appreciate all comments. :)