We move the clock one hour forward. Daylight saving time ends today. When fall comes, we move the clocks one hour backwards thereby experiencing longer nights and when spring comes we move the clocks one hour forward thereby experiencing longer days. As the mnemonic states, fall backwards, spring forward. Weird, right?
As much as possible, I avoid Filipino store coz it's a spending danger zone but, I decided to go there anyway. I can spend a lot when I'm there. The biggest I've spent was $150! Now, I'm trying to be conscious with what I'm buying when shopping for the most-missed Filipino yumminess! Haaaay..
So, what did I buy? Eeeeee, I am excited!
• Ginisang Bagoong - $7.49 ( PHP 300+)
- Ginamos $3.29 ( PHP 140+)
- Paksiw na Bangus $3.49 ( PHP 150+)
- 555 Sardines $.79 each ( PHP 35+ each)
- Pandesal $3.75 (PHP 160+)
- Pan de Ube $ 3.49 ( PHP 165+)
- Monggos $1.49 ( PHP 65+)
- Fried Peanuts $2.50 ( PHP 110+)
No matter how long we've been away from our motherland, we still misses and crave for foods we grew up with.