More reasons to believe that God is indeed playing favorites:
• As what Sirius Black said: "Judge a man not by how he treat his equal but by how he treats his inferior". I thank God for my employers. They are one of my mentors. They are an example that truly successful and truly rich people aren't snobs.
• I thank God for my friend who send me this coffee from the Philippines that I am enjoying now. A friend who cures my homesickness. My sidekick.
• The TV won't turn on. It says on the screen that I have to call Comcast but I won't call just yet. I thank God for the silence, I am enjoying it.
• The chilly morning air bites my exposed skin. What a glory!
• A wet snow is here! First snow of the year!
• Thank God for a debt-free life I am enjoying!
• Thank God for my big brother who is sober for a longest time.
• Thank God for the food and the knowledge to cook.
• Thank God for today. Looking forward for tomorrow's blessings!