Thursday, December 12, 2013

Day 3: A Week of Giving Thanks


More reasons to believe that God is indeed playing favorites:


• As what Sirius Black said: "Judge a man not by how he treat his equal but by how he treats his inferior". I thank God for my employers. They are one of my mentors. They are an example that truly successful and truly rich people aren't snobs.

• I thank God for my friend who send me this coffee from the Philippines that I am enjoying now. A friend who cures my homesickness. My sidekick.

• The TV won't turn on. It says on the screen that I have to call Comcast but I won't call just yet. I thank God for the silence, I am enjoying it.

• The chilly morning air bites my exposed  skin. What a glory!

• A wet snow is here! First snow of the year! 

• Thank God for a debt-free life I am enjoying!

• Thank God for my big brother who is sober for a longest time. 

• Thank God for the food and the knowledge to cook.

• Thank God for today. Looking forward for tomorrow's blessings! 


1 comment:

  1. No TV? Isnt that sour graping?! lol

    Seriously though, cant wait for Day 4! Wonder what it is!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. I read and appreciate all comments. :)