Tuesday, December 24, 2013

My Employer Gave Me North Face Down Jacket And....


I can't bare to tell her that I won't be using it for a long time coz I won't renew my contract and I would go home for good in 9 months.


My employer also gave me Ugg boots  two Christmases ago and North Face fleece last Christmas. To tell you honestly, I didn't really invest in winter clothing coz my plan was "I won't be here for too long" plus, I can't wear North Face and Uggs in the Philippines so why the hell should I buy these popular, expensive winter outfits? Oh well,  At least I have a cold weather outfit ready for my Mt. Everest expedition and cold-weather country vacation,right? Haha!


15 more minutes and its Christmas and I am ultra sad. Here I am watching Big Bang Theory marathon. I miss my family so badly.

Virtual cheers to all OFWs out there who are spending Christmas Eve alone. May this time of year reminds us on what's important in our lives and may your dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. I read and appreciate all comments. :)