Tuesday, December 29, 2015

I am Without Money





Oh my freakin' gosh, my BPI ATM got captured last night and I am without moolah!



I swear I keyed in the right pin. I swear. I SWEAR! I don't remember changing the pin recently anyway. Geeez, how can I be so stupid! I really didn't know what happen, still figuring it till now.


Yah, was about to withdraw last night ( BPI Super Metro-GMC Lapu Lapu) so I could send a little money to my mom (Php 500) as a New Year gift but man, kinain ni machine ang ATM ko! The horror! And BPI will be closed until Sunday. The security guard said I'll be able to get the captured ATM 10 days pa daw, but I have to report it first. Damnit!



Lesson learned:
  • Don't rely on 1 ATM



Good thing I joined a Cooperative in our subdivision and I was able to borrow some money. As much as possible, I don't want to loan money from the coop coz the 3 percent interest hurts me, but it left me with no choice. I promised pa naman I'd bring Don Benito's cassava cake as a potluck for New Year's Eve and I only have Php 100 in my wallet so yah.


Happy New Year everyone! Here's to great and fruitful New Year. Cheers!





3 comments:

  1. Naku that reminds me that I have to start keeping cash at home again. I used to have 5k at any given time at home for emergencies, but I always forget to replenish it.

    It's a good thing that you're part of that cooperative. Deadma na lang muna sa interest since you really have no choice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ako naman I had to withdraw from my passbook account kasi there's an unauthorized withdrawal from my atm and I need to block it. Eh ung replacement card sa Monday (Jan 4) ko pa makukuha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep two ATMs naman para just in case may mangyari sa isa, meron pang isa na pwede. Okay na rin ang pagbayad mo ng 3% na interest kesa walang moolah. Happy New year, Maria! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. I read and appreciate all comments. :)