Thursday, February 5, 2015

Mending Broken Relationship


 

Waiting for Sunrise in Pagadian City


If you have been following my posts for a while now, you would have known that we have fights/misunderstandings among relatives all because of money. One of my goals for this year is to "Mend Broken Relationships" and I think I am slowly getting there. I thank the Big Governor up there for giving me the courage and the humility to face my relatives despite the awkwardness. 

Money is not everything, I came to realize. We will eventually die and everybody will eventually forget us, but life here on earth is too damn short to waste on stupid fights, especially if it is materialistic in nature, such as money fights. Yep, money is important part of life but I am in the point of my life that I value relationships more than money.


Thank God for giving me the opportunity to mend broken relationship coz  a lot of people don't have the chance to do just that. The feeling is damn good, I'm telling you.

8 comments:

  1. That's good to know. At the end of the day, our main goal is to be happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah, hindi talaga mababayaran ang saya ko now that we are at peace na with my relatives. Ang gaan ng feeling kaya

      Delete
  2. That's very humbling experience but it is true...

    Money is important but it is not everything. :-)

    Pagadian reminds me of my childhood travel memories. My Mum 's hometown is Oroquieta City. So during summer, we traveled through Cotabato City, took an overnight ferry, then when we reached Pagadian the next day, we traveled again by bus for another half day or more until we reached Oroquieta.

    Those where the days when there's no Cebu Pacific yet.. lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah, I really went out of my way to go there talaga and make peace. Super awkward but at the end of the day, it was all worth it.

      My lola came from Oroquieta. Pagadian look so much different now. Businesses there has been sprouting left and right. It look so crowded na, not the Pagadian I knew few years ago.

      Talagang nag barko ako from Cebu to Ozamiz. Cheapo kasi, lima kasi kami. heheh

      Delete
  3. Napakabuti ng Puso mo Ms. Pinas for Good. as i've mentioned b4, that soon to be husband is so lucky to have you? can i reto u to my brother ? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! It's just a thing I needed to do for myself. Ang sarap kaya ng feeling knowing that we are in good terms, so I am doing myself a big favor. Ang gaan na ng pakiramdam ko after I did that.

      Delete
  4. I want to say thank you to Madu Temple for all the good things they have done for me,Though am not sure if this is the best forum to post this but i cant hide my happiness and my Joy so i have to share it with people my marriage got crashed about two years ago and tried all i could within my power but to no avail i saw a post and testimonial about the good things Madu Temple has been doing to help relationships so i decided to give it a trial though they are always busy but when i got a response back to my e mail, they gave me 5 to 6 hours for my marriage to be restored i am happy since then and i am living happily again i am so grateful Madu Temple you can always e mail them here: maduutemple@gmail.com .

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. I read and appreciate all comments. :)