July already? Geeez, how time flies so fast?
For list of goals for this year, click here.
For my very first update, click here.
Here's another update:
- Read non-fiction book minimum of 2 books per month
- Ummm, the keyword here is "non-fiction". Haven't keeping up with that. I finished Game of Thrones series, though (except for the two series that aren't available yet, obviously. Want some spoilers?
Note to George R.R. Martin: please finish the whole series coz I wont be able to borrow it for free once I'm already in the Philippines). Haha! Talk about using and abusing my local library.
I am actually kinda on track with this goal. For July, I already finished reading one book which was Pocket Your Dollars by Carrie Rocha. Currently reading The Power to Prosper by Michelle Singletary. We'll see. We'll see.
- Own 2,000 items including clothes and other knickknacks
- Thumbs up for this!I am on track.Currently in the process of minimizing my skin-care routine.I am so happy with my decision to be a minimalist.I am not a hardcore minimalist yet. It's a process, but I am getting there.
- Have a one million peso cold hard cash in the bank. Cash, not paper assets
- Done. Done. Done. :)
- Eat healthier. Have at least a cup of fruit or veggies a day. Control my sweet tooth
- Quit being an "OC" when it comes to finance
- Use up all my skin care products and backups so I can switch to a natural skin care stuffs
Currently using Argan oil. Minimizes my skin-care and it's natural.
- Pinas for good by September 2014
Wish me luck.