I have been MIA, sorry. A lot of things got in the way, plus I'm just plain lazy.
- Sink got clogged. I spent a lot of money using chemical products (Liquid Sosa, lye, muriatic acid) but all of them weren't really successful in declogging my sink so I called the plumber and they took out my tiles. I found out that the pipe had a lot of oil that solidified. DON'T EVER DUMP OIL!
- I went to Europe and back.
- I kicked my younger brother out. He lies, steals and doesn't have a job.
- I hosted my first ever party and sleepover at home and as a minimalist, it was a tough thing.
- I already put up my Christmas tree.
- Still teaching online.
- Still going to the wet market, but I added Lander's on my list of go-to stores to buy necessities.
- Planning to see the Lion King Broadway show in Manila this March.
- Planning to go to Kenya by October, 2018 to see the great migration of animals and experience Safari. (Budget according to research: Php 150,000)
Nothing much has change, really.